Evolution™ for Microsoft® Windows®
Centralizing efforts for porting Novell Evolution to the Microsoft Windows platform.
Notice: These packages are mainly for developers. Evolution for Windows still doesn't exist yet.. but we're working on it.
Source Packages - Diffs from GNOME Anonymous CVS
The following packages can be downloaded from Gnome's CVS HEAD and built from source: gnome-common, gtk-doc, libIDL, ORBit2. Expect binaries soon.
Developer downloads from other locations
- MinGW, MSYS, MSYS-DTK
- Perl 5.8.6
- Autoconf, Automake, and family
- Hardcoded to use Perl included in MSYS-DTK
- Provides /bin/perl wrapper to c:/perl/bin/perl.exe so that you may use the above Perl or ActiveState ActivePerl
- Extract to MSYS' /bin directory
- Bison, Flex
- Binary packages
- Don't put in MSYS' /bin. I recommend /biflex for maximum compatibility (you must put /biflex/bin in your path if you use it, but place it after /bin)
- libtool, libintl
- glib, pkgconfig, libiconv, gettext, gtk+, pango, atk, libpng, libjpeg, libtiff, freetype, zlib
- 2.4 series, not the "bleeding edge" versions
- Both binary/runtime and developer packages
- Extract to anywhere, as long as the PATH variable are set to find them
- I recommend these are placed in the same directory as each other for the build process, to make pkgconfig happy.
- Whatever you use, make sure you set the prefix of this to be the same as the prefix you plan on using when making other packages needed during the build stage, if you dont want to set your pkgconfig path variable.